Next chapter →Introduction to UDL and Equity Education Frameworks
Upon completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Define Universal Design for Learning (UDL).
- Assess barriers to learning from the perspective of the learner.
- Distinguish between learner variability, diversity, and lived experience, and consider their impacts on and relevance to curriculum design and learning environments.
- Explore UDL as one of several frameworks for decolonizing curriculum.
- Reflect on your own philosophy of education.